Your Privacy is important
Collection of Your Information
Fueled by Rednecks may collect personal information in connection with your use or purchase of Fueled by Rednecks’ products and services, including through your use of the http://fueledbyrednecks.com website or through your use of the Services, which may include information provided in connection with the following activities:
- Registering or filling in forms on the SITES or in the Stores. This includes information you may provide when you request additional information about Fueled by Rednecks’ products and services or sign up to receive Fueled by Rednecks’ e-mail newsletters or coupons.
- Completing a profile on to the SITES.
- Purchasing any product or service from Fueled by Rednecks, whether at a store, event or through the SITES.
- Providing design or product feedback or making other submissions to Fueled by Rednecks.
- Requesting information or assistance from Fueled by Rednecks. Fueled by Rednecks may also keep a copy of any communications or correspondence you may send to it, including any e-mail communications.
- Participating or responding to consumer survey or requests for consumer’s opinions, concerns, and preferences regarding Fueled by Rednecks’ products and services.
- Participating in consumer contests, sweepstakes and other promotions.
The personal information that Fueled by Rednecks may collect may include your name, username, password, email address, age, date of birth, gender, address, telephone number, credit card and debit card numbers (with expiration dates), personal preferences, and any other personal information that you choose to include in your profile, or in other communications to Fueled by Rednecks. You represent and warrant that you have the right and authority or have obtained all necessary consents to provide any information, including any personal information of another individual that is provided by you to Fueled by Rednecks.
Like many websites, Fueled by Rednecks utilizes “cookies” to maintain a record of your visit to the SITES and your use of the Services. A cookie is a small text file that is transferred by a web server and stored on the hard drive of your computer or mobile device. It can only be read by the server that sent it to you. This information does not identify you personally and you remain anonymous unless you have otherwise provided Fueled by Rednecks with personal information.
Cookies help Fueled by Rednecks to improve the SITES, and to deliver more personalized service by enabling Fueled by Rednecks to estimate audience size and usage patterns; to store information about your preferences; to speed up your searches and to recognize you when you return to the SITES.
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies. If you would prefer to prevent your computer from accepting Fueled by Rednecks’ cookies, you may follow your Internet browser’s steps for doing so. Please note, however, that if you do disable cookies from your browser, you may not be able to access certain sections of the SITES.
Third Party Analytics and Tracking
Protection of Your Information
To prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, maintain data accuracy and facilitate the appropriate use of information, Fueled by Rednecks uses physical, technological and administrative procedures to protect the personal information that Fueled by Rednecks collects from loss, unauthorized access, modification, disclosure or other misuse.
Nevertheless, Internet or wireless transmissions are never completely private or secure. You understand that any messages or information you send to the SITES or through the Services may be read or intercepted by others. If you have any questions about the security of personal information collected by Fueled by Rednecks, please contact: email@example.com.
Use of Your Personal information
Upon Fueled by Rednecks’ collection of your personal information, Fueled by Rednecks may use such personal information internally, separately or in combination with pre-existing information, for the following purposes:
- To develop, enhance, market, sell or otherwise provide information, products or services
- To establish and conduct commercial relationships, including to process purchases or other transactions and to conduct or administer other transactions that you may engage in with Fueled by Rednecks
- To conduct or administer contests, sweepstakes or other promotions in which you have participated;
- To contact you and to respond to any communications that you may have had with us;
- To troubleshoot problems with the SITES;
- To customize your experience or homepage on the Sites;
- To develop and manage Fueled by Rednecks’ business and operations;
- To detect and protect Fueled by Rednecks and other third parties against error, negligence, breach of contract, fraud, theft and other illegal activity, and to audit compliance with Fueled by Rednecks’ policies and contractual obligations;
- To engage in business transactions, including the purchase, sale, lease, merger, amalgamation or any other type of acquisition, disposal, securitization or financing involving Fueled by Rednecks;
- As permitted by, and to comply with, any legal or regulatory requirements or provisions;
- For any other purpose to which you consent.
Personal information collected by Fueled by Rednecks may be transferred to, stored and processed in the United States or Canada. While in another jurisdiction for processing, the information may be accessed by the courts, law enforcement, and national security authorities of that jurisdiction.
Disclosure of Your Information
Fueled by Rednecks may disclose your personal information to its subsidiaries or affiliates and to third parties whom Fueled by Rednecks hires to provide services on Fueled by Rednecks’ behalf, including, but not limited to, support services, website services, delivering promotional materials, contests, sweepstakes and other promotions, and answering customer questions about Fueled by Rednecks’ products and services. These subsidiaries, affiliates and third parties may be located overseas. Fueled by Rednecks will only provide those third parties with the personal information that they need to deliver the services to Fueled by Rednecks and/or on Fueled by Rednecks’ behalf. Fueled by Rednecks will not disclose your personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes without obtaining prior affirmative consent. In the event that Fueled by Rednecks is involved in a business transaction, including the purchase, sale, lease, merger, amalgamation or any other type of acquisition, disposal, securitization or financing involving Fueled by Rednecks, you consent to your personal information and any other information Fueled by Rednecks may have collected being transferred to another party in connection with such transaction. You also consent to Fueled by Rednecks disclosing your personal information to legal, financial, insurance, or other advisors in connection with such business transaction or management of all or part of Fueled by Rednecks’ business or operations; as consented to by you from time to time, including to fulfill any other purposes that are identified when the personal information is collected; or as otherwise permitted or required by law.
Retention of Your Personal information
The personal information that you provide will be retained by Fueled by Rednecks in accordance with applicable laws. However, Fueled by Rednecks will take reasonable steps to destroy or permanently de-identify personal information it holds if it is no longer needed for Fueled by Rednecks business purposes.
Fueled by Rednecks recognizes the privacy interests of children and Fueled by Rednecks encourages parents and guardians to take an active role in their children’s online activities and interests. The Sites are not intended for children under the age of 18. Fueled by Rednecks does not target its services or the Sites to children under 18. Fueled by Rednecks does not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 18.
Choice and Opt-Out Preferences
Fueled by Rednecks does not collect your personal information unless you choose to provide it. If, at any time, you prefer not to receive further email communications from Fueled by Rednecks (except in connection with information, products or services that you specifically request), you will have the ability to unsubscribe from such communications by means of a link provided in every broadcast e-mail that is sent to you by Fueled by Rednecks. If, at any time, you prefer not to receive any other form of communication from Fueled by Rednecks, you will have the ability to unsubscribe from such communications by contacting: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Access and Correction
Fueled by Rednecks will take reasonable steps to ensure the personal information it holds is accurate, complete and up to date. Upon your written request, subject to certain exceptions provided by law, Fueled by Rednecks will inform you of the existence, use and disclosure of your personal information and give you access to that information. Additionally, if you have any questions or enquiries relating to our privacy practices or procedures, or if you believe that the personal information that Fueled by Rednecks holds about you is not accurate, complete or up to date you may write to the Privacy Officer at the address provided below. If you are able to establish that the information is not accurate, complete or up to date, Fueled by Rednecks will take reasonable steps to correct the information so that it is accurate, complete and up to date.
Request for Access and Correction, Questions or Comments
Fueled by Rednecks
Attention: Privacy Officer
550 Braidwood Ave.